Hayman Reese Tow Bars
The Hayman Resse heavy duty tow bars are the industry benchmark featuring the famous 50 x 50 mm square hitch receiver. Typically rated to the vehicle’s maximum towing capacity, Hayman Reese heavy duty towbars are a must have for towing caravans, boats, horse floats or even the professional tradesman.
The Hayman Reese range of heavy duty tow bars also a feature a removable Trailer Ball Mount. When you are not towing, simply remove the retaining clip & hitch pin, and the Trailer Ball Mount slides straight out.
The 50 x 50 mm square hitch receiver is also compatible with our entire range of Weight Distribution kits offering improved safety, handling, control and comfort when towing heavy loads.
We also offer a complete range of towing accessories including; adjustable Trailer Ball Mounts, drop-shanks, Trailer Ball Mount storage bags, lockable hitch pins, and even bike racks that bolt straight on.
For Vehicle availability Contact TJM Dandenong or Pakenham now.
X-Bar by Hayman Reese
X-Bar sits higher on the vehicle, up to 100 mm vertically, offering improved departure angles of 5 degrees compared with OEM and other aftermarket towers. *
X-Bar provides a purpose designed and rated rear vehicle recovery system encompassed in a fully Australian Design Rules (ADR) compliant towbar and is rated to 8,000 kg.
X-Bar features increased thickness side arms for better rigidity, custom forged 700-grade steel recovery points, and high-tensile Australian Standard Grade 10.9 fasteners.
- Twin protected trailer socket mount points (7 or 12 pin flat & Anderson plug)
- Full ADR compliance, allowing for a 50mm height increase from suspension or tyre upgrades
- SmartPin™ hitch pin with integrated anti-rattle feature
- Maximum vehicle towing capacity across all fitments
Comes complete with:
- Hayman Reese vehicle specific SmartClick™ wiring harness
- Flat sided superior finish tow ball
- Rated D shackles
- Metalshield™, Hayman Reese’s premium eCoat & powder-coat finish
- Hayman Reese Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tested to Australian Standards AS/4177 and ADR 62/02 in a NATA accredited laboratory
- Tested to industry standards for Static Overload, Durability and Recovery Overload.
Tow Bars available for Cab Chassis vehicles:
Installation & Fitting Services
TJM Dandenong & Pakenham specialise in complete vehicle fitouts within Melbourne and South Eastern Melbourne Suburbs. If you have Fleet, Mine Spec & Commercial Vehicle Fitout. We work closely with fleet managers to customise and tailor solutions which can improve safety and efficiency of staff and appropriate vehicle users.
Fitting and installation available for all products. Click request quote, call us or visit us in store
TJM Dandenong (03) 9792 1116, 166 Princes Hwy, Dandenong.
TJM Pakenham (03) 5941 6588, 4/100 Bald Hill Rd, Pakenham.